Smoothies are my go to work day breakfast. I have a long commute to work so I have plenty of time to sip away. I have tried lots of different smoothie combinations but this is the one I keep coming back to. It help that my husband picked and froze 40 lbs of blueberries last summer!
- 1.5 cups non-dairy milk (I used cashew)
- 1 ripe banana (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup packed frozen spinach
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 scoop protein powder (I use Vega brand)