Making wraps for lunch means you have something portable and easy to eat. I often make 4 at a time and wrap them tightly with Saran Wrap. Lining the tortilla with lettuce keeps it from getting soggy. Feel free to use canned salmon or tuna (well drained) if you don’t have any leftovers.
- Leftover shredded salmon
- A few tablespoons each of light sour cream or Greek yogurt and mayo
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Some dried dill or fresh if you have it
- Crumbled feta
- Finely chopped celery and red onion
- Chopped seeded tomato
- A tablespoon or so of sweet pickle relish or whichever chopped up pickles you have in the fridge
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
There are no real measurements, make sure to taste and adjust it to your liking. Line your tortilla with spinach or lettuce, spread the filling down the centre. Roll up, slice in half and eat right away or wrap up tightly in foil or plastic wrap. In the picture below I used veggie tortilla wraps. Enjoy!