This is one of our favourite lunches. I made this for a lake picnic when my co-blogger and her hubby came to visit this summer and it was a hit!
The recipe is so simple and uses ingredients that I always have on hand.
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup mayo (I used veganaise)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 2 tbsp pickle juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Mash the chickpeas in a large bowl – texture will be chunky but there should not me many whole beans
- Add all of the other ingredients and mix together well